Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year from Chicken Lips



Out with the old...in with the new! It's time to get my workshop in order after a very busy Fall season. Seriously, all over the floor there was fabric and clay and wire and wood and sawdust..and heaven knows what else! I took a couple photos of my newly cleaned workshop and studio and am posting them here so there is public record that it is possible for me to have a clean workspace! Now, if I could just keep it that way!

I've started making a couple Valentine's creations for the upcoming Holiday Hootenanny on SpookyTime Jingles - Jan. 13th. Crazy thing is, now that everything is clean, I'm having a tough time working. Seems I've made everything TOO neat and tidy and now I'm afraid to make a mess!

I wish everyone a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.

May all your workshops stay clean and tidy!
Post a Comment