Saturday, March 13, 2010

Take a Gander at Betty!

It's time for the latest update of Spookytime Jingles! And this month I'm debuting Betty the Christmas Goose! Back when I used to sew (seems like a lifetime ago!), I used to make a stuffed goose that was a huge seller for me. The goose was my own pattern, based on my pet goose Betty (yes, I actually have a pet goose named Betty). After someone copied my design and began selling the goose as her own, I was disheartend and never sewed one again.

But now, Betty is back, this time as a papier-maché creation. This medium gives me the chance to really put personality and detail into her that I could never have achieved with cloth.

In addition to Betty, I'm offering several other Christmas and Halloween goodies. Check them out at Spookytime Jingles.

Thanks for stopping by!
Post a Comment