Monday, December 13, 2010

Chicken Lips on Spookytime Jingles

Wow! Has it really been a month since my last post?! I've been so busy with my Christmas shows and getting ready for the holidays myself that I find it tough to get everything done that needs to be done!


Thankfully, I managed to get two new characters finished just in time for the December update of Spookytime Jingles . Say hello to Jingles the Snow Angel and Petey the Party Pumpkin. Okay, so Petey is not really a new character, but a new version - standing atop a wooden block with vintage Halloween scenes decoupaged on the sides.


Both creations are looking for a good home. Stop on by Spookytime Jingles and take a look to see more photos of each.

4 comments:

Bearly Sane said...

Seems time has been short for both of us David. Just stopped by to wish you a wonderful and festive Christmas...will pop back for a good browse before New Year.
Warmest Hugs,
Sandi @ Ess D'Ess Bears and Bearly Sane Studio

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Both are great David!

Wishing you a very happy holiday season!

Chris >:-)

ImagiMeri said...

Hi David,

Sorry I haven't been by in a while. I've been pretty busy, too. It seems there isn't a direction you could take that is wrong. You are so talented and I know that whatever your mind comes up with is an instant hit. I really admire your creativity and ability to bring it to life, so to speak. I look forward to seeing whatever you create, and knowing about you helps make me a better crafter, as I only follow the best!!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, may all your dreams come true.

Hugs,
Meri

Darel Medley said...

David love the upgrade to the studio. Sometimes all it takes is a little bit of color.\

Darel