Monday, September 19, 2011

It's Time for Halloween and Vine!

Wow! Did this year go by fast! It's hard to believe that it is time once again for Halloween and Vine!

If you are not familiar with this show, it is an amazing collection of artists from all over the country (even a few from Canada!). The purpose is to showcase the best in original Halloween creations - and I am fortunate to be attending for my second time.

If you would like more information for the show, please visit the web site for details...  http://www.halloweenandvine.com

I'm SO looking forward to showcasing my new creations, seeing old friends and finally getting to meet some of my collectors and Facebook fans face-to-face. Please stop by my table and say "hello!"

Look for some event photos on my Facebook page - hope to see you Saturday!

4 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

David...I know you are going to have a fantastic show!

Can't wait to see pictures!!

ImagiMeri said...

Wish I could go to one of these shows, even as a visitor! Not yet, but I'm saving up for next year.

Best of luck to you David, you're going to be amazing.

Hugs,
Meri

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Good Luck at the show ~ hope it's a good one for you!!!
Don't forget your camera and share with the ones that can't make it.
Blessings
Robin

Unknown said...

Can't wait to meet you David, safe travels!

Lori