Friday, November 4, 2011

Chicken Lips - In Print!

I have had the honor this year of having my work represented in several wonderful publications; including Art Doll Quarterly, Artizen Magazine, and now this latest interview from Create Mixed Media.com

This online publication is a wonderful resource for artists of all mediums.

The interview was one of the most thought-provoking I've ever done! The questions were fun and really got me thinking!

You can view the interview here...

http://www.createmixedmedia.com/meet/artist-profile-david-h-everett

8 comments:

ImagiMeri said...

Hi David,

Wow, congratulations, and so neat to see inside YOUR head! I couldn't see the picture too clear, but were those tools the ones with the rubber tips? I've seen ones like those in some art supply stores, but they're in the clay area. I love to peruse art supply stores, they're such a neat way to get inspired seeing all the latest materials and tools, not to mention the old standby's. I still think it's cool that you and I use a simple little kitchen knife to work with, too.

Hugs,
Meri

Kathryn Dyche said...

I found your blog through the interview on Create Mixed Media. Loved learning more about you and your creations are amazing.

William Bezek said...

Congrats David, that's so great you've hit "the press" big time!

yoborobo said...

Congrats, David! Such amazing talent deserve the recognition! :) Pam

maddyrose said...

Congratulations on your latest interview. Your creations are amazing.

Georgina said...

Congrats David...will need to run out and get that issue.

xxoo,
Georgina

violette said...

wonderful interview. I really enjoy your creations. It's so nice to see a bit into the lives of the artists we admire!

Love, Violette

By Way of Salem said...

Congrats! And so well deserved my friend:) Jeannine