Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Chicken Lips Gets a Facelift


Over the last 5 years, I've revamped my web site about 4 times. The frequent updates are due to the fact that I'm a web designer and I always want my site to look fresh and current. This latest update comes more out of necessity than "want."

Since the introduction of mobile browsing on phones and tablets, designing a full-functioning web site that is viewable on all devices is a VERY tricky situation. What works on one phone will not work on another. And, since my last site was Flash-based, it would not work on iPhones or iPads (thanks a lot Apple!).

So, in an attempt to make my site accessible to everybody, I've had to ditch some of the fun bells and whistles I had in the past. But, I've replaced those with more photos and content to make for a better browsing experience and a more comprehensive look at me and what I do.


This new site also gives me a bit more flexibility in adding content such as announcements, special events and online web shows.

Please stop on by and take a look - I'd love to know your thoughts :)


http://www.chickenlips.biz


2 comments:

ImagiMeri said...

Hi David,

I've been out of circulation for a bit, but I'm back now. Your new site looks grand, and your creations are as amazing as ever!

Hugs,
Meri

yoborobo said...

Hi David! I haven't been by in awhile. The new site looks great, and has the "chicken lips" pizazz! :) Pam