Thursday, October 23, 2008

Village Venture


It's hard to believe that it's already Halloween time! Where does the time go! And when Halloween time comes around, that could only mean one thing...it's time for the Village Venture! This wonderful show in Claremont CA is jammed-pack full of some of the best artists around. Taking place on the tree lined streets in the Claremont, the Village Venture has been a showcase for art and artists for over 20 years. Check out the show web site for more details. In addition to Chicken Lips being there, my good friend Candace from Howling Moon will be there as well!

This year will be Chicken Lips 5th anniversary at the show, and I have LOTS of new Halloween and Christmas creations. Stop by and say "hi."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck,and Have Fun. I went to high school in Claremont. Jr High at Marston as well.
I hope your sales are off the charts!

PJHornbergerFolkArtist.com said...

Have fun & sell sell sell!

Lance said...

wish I could stop by and see everything. Good luck!

HowlingMoonDesigns said...

Awwww..Thanks for mentioning me to David :)..Can't wait to see you & all your new stuff!!!

Shanna said...

I love all of your stuff! Have you ever made a cow 'jumping over the moon' or a dish 'running away with a spoon'? haha

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

So glad to hear from you that the show was a great success!! Bless those little ole' collectors that buy handmade and "get it"!!! Love your work so I know why you were a hit!!!! Congratulations!
Laurie