Friday, May 8, 2009

Lips WIPS




I'm so sorry that I've been neglectful of my blog this week. Seems there just aren't enough hours in the day to take on everything that needs to be done. As you can see, I've been working my tail off getting ready for my next show in 3 weeks (YIPES!). The paperclay has been flying fast and furious. Problem is, it just doesn't seem to be drying quick enough. I have to have all the clay pieces built in the next week so that there is time for it to dry...and I still need to sand, gesso, paint, seal, stain, detail and seal again (okay, now I am stressing out :O)



Really focusing on the Halloween pieces for this upcoming show in Montrose. Traditionally, the show doesn't do well with Halloween collectors, but I'm hoping my new pieces will get them into the spirit (Halloween "spirit"...get it?...LOL).

Post a Comment