Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Chicken Lips at the Claremont Village Venture


The days are getting shorter, the leaves are turning and there's a chill in the air. It's Fall! And that means it's time for the The Claremont Village Venture. Chicken Lips will be there with all new Halloween creations! Some sweet and some spooky!

If you are in the Southern California area, The Claremont Village Venture, is a wonderful way to welcome in the Fall. The tree-lined streets of historic Claremont are turned into an amazing arts and crafts festival with over 450 artists. And with LOTS of tempting food treats AND free admission, it's a wonderful way to spend the day.

Stop by and see me - Booth #275. But be sure to get there early for the best selection! Many collectors are there even before the show officially opens at 9am. In fact, last year I was selling merchandise AS I was setting it up for display!

I hope to see you there!




19 comments:

Melissa Valeriote said...

Best of luck on your upcoming show. Sure wish I lived closer I'd love to see your table chocked full of your grinning characters!

KatHreN said...

wow I love the new art....especially the one holding the dolly...I wish I lived in calif for that day for the show.....good luck!!
Kathren

Unknown said...

Amazing as always....questions..what do u use to get that antique old look?

Smiles

lucy said...

I think your goblin is amazing--definietly one of my favorites! Lucy

By Way of Salem said...

David - I LOVE your new Halloween pieces! They're spooktacular! Oh how I wish I could come down and check out your booth. Have great success and chat with you soon!

Diana said...

JUST AMAZING!!! truly..Have admired yoru work for YEARS, it always makes me smile! Diana

Chicken Lips said...

I guess it would have been helpful for me to mention that the event is this Saturday, the 24th ;)

Here is a link for anyone who is interested....

http://www.claremontchamber.org/Village-Venture.122.0.html

Anonymous said...

Have a GREAT show David!
I love the guy with the button eyes~
Pattee

yoborobo said...

David - have a great show - I know you will do well! Wish I could be in sunny SoCal to see it! Pam

Kathy said...

Sounds like lots of fun and wonderful. Have a fabulous show!

Len said...

I hope you have a very successful show David. Your little "child" with the doll is charming. I like it. Most of the time I laugh when I see your work and that is wonderful not everyone can do that. This time I had a different emotion when I saw it. It tugged at my heart. Continue doing great work, Len.

HowlingMoonDesigns said...

Well, I'll see you there..LOL
Hopefully no flat tire this year :)
Love Ya!
Candy

Jorge de Rojas said...

Have a wonderful show David. You're going to be a smash! Happy Halloween

Sam I Am said...

ooooooooooooo... hmmmmm... gotta check my calendar..and find out where claremont is!!!!

Sheryl Parsons said...

Best of luck to you David. Your pieces will win everyones hearts over.
:-)
Sheryl

Christopher A. Klingler said...

GOOD LUCK at the show!!!

Popping in to say HELLO!

Have a great weekend. :-)

SpOOky CK

Theresa said...

Wish I could be there...good luck. :)

Regina Moore said...

Sounds like a fun show! Best of luck there!

By Way of Salem said...

David - hope you have a great show! Miss chatting with you so stop being so busy already!!! LOL!