Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Where Does the Time Go?!!!!

Oh my gosh! Has it really been over two weeks since my last post?! I hang my head in shame :(

I've been SO busy getting ready for my next show - Harvest Festival - it seems there are just not enough hours in the day to get everything done! I have been up to my earlobes in Santas, elves, angels and snowmen. Here's a shot of some recently finished snowmen - big ones, small ones, skinny ones and fat ones!Besides getting ready for my next show, I've also been making a few new creations for the next update of Spookytime Jingles (tomorrow at midnight). Here's a couple of my new offerings...I promise as soon as I can catch my breath, I will be posting some more WIPS and (if I'm lucky) some actual finished pieces!


16 comments:

magikalseasons said...

I'm really loving your snowmwen! They are winter wonderful! I'm going to try and stay up for STJ. :)

yoborobo said...

David - I am laughing at the group shot. You are going to need a vacation from the holidays when you're done! They are all magical and wonderful, as always! :) Pam

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Come up for air David!!!! I have my last show this weekend so believe me, I understand! The pieces look great!!!!
Laurie

Chicken Lips said...

Thanks everyone for the compliments and encouragement! If I can just survive the next 3 weeks, I'm gonna take a BIG breather!

Jorge de Rojas said...

Hey David,
Love your latest. It's nice to hear that your keeping busy. Take a deep breath!

Unknown said...

They are Maaaarvelous David..Love all those smiles.

Smiles

William Bezek said...

Hi David...long time no see! That's a great bunch of snow people!

Bearly Sane said...

Oh WOW! David these are just incredible, I love them and your sense of humour! When I saw the name "Chicken Lips" I just had to check you out (it's term of endearment from my hubby) and I am sooo glad I did. Have added you to my reading list...I will be back for sure!
Warmest Hugs,
Sandi Bearly Sane

Brandi McKenna said...

David...ha ha HA! Hanging your head in shame, you are too funny! It must be challenging creating this MUCH Amazing work and still fitting in everything else!! I love your snowmen! Your work is so cheery and bright, the very energy of laughter!

Georgina said...

David, hope your feeling better, but then you must, look at all that wonderful work..lovin' it, man!!!

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Busy busy! Hope you are feeling better as well!

Chris :-)

Sheryl Parsons said...

Looks like you got hit with a flurry of snow, but made good use of it David! Lol....okay so maybe not in California, huh? But they are just the bomb!

Unknown said...

These are wonderful!!! Good luck on your shows :)

HowlingMoonDesigns said...

Love the new pieces David! Can't wait to see them in person :)..WE will survive..LOL
Hugs,
Candy

Carolee said...

Amazing, amazing work, as always!!

~ Carolee

By Way of Salem said...

Love the snowmen en masse!!! Onward troops!!!