Monday, May 17, 2010

Spookytime Jingles ETSY SHOP

I recently had the pleasure of sending some of my creations off to the National Halloween Convention in Pennsylvania.  Spookytime Jingles had an amazing display representing many of the site’s wonderful artists. The show was a HUGE success! If you didn’t make it to the convention, now is your chance to purchase some of the amazing creations that were featured at the show.

Spookytime Jingles has opened an exclusive ETSY shop to help some of the remaining pieces find good homes. I have several spooky Halloween pieces that are being offered on the ETSY site; devils, pumpkins, skellys and more!

Stop by today and see all these exclusive creations...but hurry, they are going FAST!

3 comments:

William Bezek said...

I'm so glad it was a good show David! Love the tongue on that pumpkin.

Bearly Sane said...

It's been a while since my last visit David and it so good to catch up on all you have been doing.
Glad the show was a great success and your "pumpkin pie" is the best pumpkin pie I have ever seen!! Certainly won't add any calories. LOL!
Warmest Hugs,
Sandi @ Bearly Sane

Christopher A. Klingler said...

I second Will's comment, glad the show was a HUGE success!

Popping in for a belated hello & hope this note finds you well!

CK :-)