Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Return of the Candy Corns!

I had so many wonderful responses to my last posting of the Candy Corns in progress. I was thrilled to see that so many of you share my love of this iconic Halloween treat. So, I wanted to share the final finished corns with you. Here they are in all their sugar-filled goodness. I've made about 8 hanging corns and 3 standing ones. I will soon be packing them up for their road trip to Petaluma for the Halloween and Vine show (www.halloweenandvine.com).

One corn, however will be making his way over to the next Spookytime Jingles update on Sept. 13th (www.spookytimejingles.com). Which corn will it be? Stay tuned to find out!

14 comments:

ImagiMeri said...

OMG David those are amazing! How tall are they? I so admire your work, and you inspire me in so many ways. I'm so happy that you're having so much success, I hope it continues for you.

Hugs,
Meri

Hope said...

oh, my. those are too cute for words!

Unknown said...

I just love these guys! :-)

by Wendy Leaumont said...

I can't wait to see these in person, David!!

Len said...

HAHAHA!!! Love them!

William Bezek said...

Cute!

Christopher A. Klingler said...

FUN! '-)

Unknown said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them, David!! Unique and sooooo fun!!

PEA said...

Love, love,love!

Jonty said...

What fabulous little creations these are lol. You just fall in love with these little creatures immediately lol. Such fun stuff lol.

ScrappyScavenger said...

Just....WOW! ADORABLE!

Ginny Diezel said...

These are DEElicious! :-) Ginny

Anonymous said...

David I will see you at Halloween and Vine this year I'm so excited!!!
Pattee

Duendes said...

You are such a talented and awesome artist I don't even have the words. come visit me at my blog
(terradeduendes.blogspot.com)hugs.