Friday, August 15, 2008

On the Drawing Board

Seems like most of my ideas come to me just as I'm going to sleep or waking up. I'm sure there is some deep psychological reason why this happens; something about letting down your guard and not thinking too hard. Frankly, I think it may have been eating a Big Mac too close to bedtime.

Whatever the reason, I'm just happy the ideas come. I had one last night; a witch standing atop of a skull holding a spider. Guess I've got halloween on the mind. I sketched it out real quick on the computer today. It's a pretty crude illustration, but it's all I need to get the wheels in motion. I'm going to start on her this weekend!

Now, off to MacDonalds for more inspiration!

2 comments:

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Yeah, you got your blog going!! I need to list you as a favorite on mine. Looks great and makes for good reading! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!
Laurie

HowlingMoonDesigns said...

and you call me the "Twisted One"...:)..Can't wait to see the finished piece!
Candy