Thursday, August 14, 2008

Welcome to the 21st Century!

Okay, I finally decided to jump on board this whole "blogging" thing and give it a try. I've had SO many people ask me where my blog was, that I thought it high time I set one up. It's not that the technology is a real stretch for me - I design web sites for a living. I guess it's more a question of what do I have to say and who would even want to listen?

I'm not even sure what I want this blog to be, I guess that will evolve in time. It just seems that there is such a wonderful community of artists out there blogging and I don't want to be the kid on the playground off in the corner watching everyone else - I want to play too!

There are some really great artists out there in "blog-land" - a few that I've put on my Blogs You Gotta See sidebar. I'm looking forward to being a part of this community and hope that I will be able to share some of my thoughts and ideas and look forward to your comments.

Let's Play!

6 comments:

Lance said...

HA I get to be the first post ever on your blog!

I'm glad you've decided to do the whole blog thing; it's a lot of fun.

Your work is awesome; love the humpty over on the side bar. I can never seem to make enough Humptys lol.

~dani~ said...

Oh, I am sooo happy to find you here in blogland!!! Now, I can stay up to speed on all things Chicken Lips!!

Blog looks great btw...
Dani~

Flora said...

David,
Had to stop by and say how much my family (especially my 13yr old son )Loves your art! You should have seen the smile on his face ,followed by " that's so cool!"
Blessings,Flora

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

So glad to see you in "blogland"!!

HowlingMoonDesigns said...

OMG I'm going to faint!!! I LOVE that you're Blogging my Friend :)
Love Ya!!!
Candy

PJHornbergerFolkArtist.com said...

You do a great blog, a peak into your studio, your work. That's exactly what I look for in a blog of an artist. When I grow up, that's what I want mine to be! PJ