Thursday, August 14, 2008

Welcome to the 21st Century!

Okay, I finally decided to jump on board this whole "blogging" thing and give it a try. I've had SO many people ask me where my blog was, that I thought it high time I set one up. It's not that the technology is a real stretch for me - I design web sites for a living. I guess it's more a question of what do I have to say and who would even want to listen?

I'm not even sure what I want this blog to be, I guess that will evolve in time. It just seems that there is such a wonderful community of artists out there blogging and I don't want to be the kid on the playground off in the corner watching everyone else - I want to play too!

There are some really great artists out there in "blog-land" - a few that I've put on my Blogs You Gotta See sidebar. I'm looking forward to being a part of this community and hope that I will be able to share some of my thoughts and ideas and look forward to your comments.

Let's Play!
Post a Comment