Monday, August 18, 2008

Work in Progress

It was a very productive weekend for me! I managed to start 5 new projects and finish up a couple others. The Fall season is rapidly approaching, and with it comes my participation in two great Arts and Crafts shows - the Village Venture in Claremont and the Harvest Festival at the LA County Fairgrounds. So, with those shows looming on the horizon, I need to really kick it in gear.

My workshop is starting to fill up with LOTS of initial parts and pieces of things; pumpkin heads with no bodies, Santa bodies with no heads - it's starting to look like a holiday slasher movie set!

Two pieces that are starting to take shape are a Halloween Moon and a stacked Pumpkin. Both pieces should be available during the next SpookyTimeJingle update on the 13th of Sept.

I'll give ya a sneek peek as soon as I get them done!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi David, thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm going to link you.

Love your work! I also noticed how smooth it looks in the pics, if that's pre-sanding then I am definitely ashamed of myself!

Lori

Unknown said...

Your wip's look great! Can't wait to see them next month :) Take care, Jackie

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Love seeing the WIPs and hearing someone else needing to kick it up a notch!! Thanks for the "peeks"!
Laurie

HowlingMoonDesigns said...

Love your blog David! Going to add it to mine :)..Love seeing the wip's to! Hugs to ya!
Candy

Lance said...

That's looking awesome.

Come over to my blog, I have something for you.