Monday, March 23, 2009

Skelly Swap


I recently participated in a Skelly ornament swap and was lucky enough to get paired up with Iva of Iva's Creations (see her blog). I had the pleasure of meeting Iva a few years back at an art show at the Disneyland Hotel. I love her unique use of vintage materials and images. Now I have the pleasure of owning my very own creation! This little skelly is absolutely wonderful! So much personality! The umbrella he holds is such a fun and whimsical touch. He came beautifully packaged in a Mylar bag with some decorative stuffing...very nice touch! Iva is a talented artist and I'm proud to display my new pal in my studio for creative inspiration.

I recently sent Iva my Skelly contribution (pictured here). He was the first skull ornament that I've ever made. I had so much fun with him that I actually made two of them. I decided to put the other up for grabs on my ETSY shop (you can find him here!).

Thanks again Iva!!!
Post a Comment