Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Skeletons in my Closet!




I've taken the last few days off to recharge my batteries, but now I'm back at it...full steam ahead!

I've managed to get a whole bunch of skeletons sculpted and they are basking comfortably in my drying closet. I've got dapper skeletons, scary skeletons, clown skeletons...even a farmer skeleton with a skeleton chicken!

I LOVE skeletons. Ever since I was a kid, I have been fascinated by them. They used to fascinate and yet scare me at the same time. Even as an adult, one of the few things I collect are Dia De Los Muertos skeletons. They are such wonderful, universal symbols that we can all relate to on one level or another. They are certainly something that all us of have in common...connects us all, if you'll pardon the pun! No bones about it!


Post a Comment