Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Holidays from Chicken Lips!


I just wanted to tell each and every one of you how much I have appreciated your support and friendship this year! Chicken Lips exists because of the amazing fans and collectors that continue to support my art and help fuel my creativity.

Next week I plan to clean my workshop and studio - the mad rush in getting ready for the last show has left everything looking like a battle zone! Once I get everything cleaned up and back in it's place, I'll start creating new pieces. Just wait until you see what I have in store for 2010!

Have a wonderful holiday and best wishes for a happy, prosperous and healthy 2010!

6 comments:

Len said...

Have a wonderful Christmas.

yoborobo said...

Merry Christmas, David! Have a wonderful holiday, and even a little rest (!!!) before you start cleaning. :) xo Pam

Kathy said...

Happy Holidays to you too! We can't wait to see what's in stored for the new year to come. Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent with the world.

Many blessings,

Christopher A. Klingler said...

David!!! ~ Thanks SO much 4 the FUN Christmas card!!! LOL '-O)

Had a GREAT Christmas and hope you did as well!

Have a great holiday weekend.

Chris (-:

William Bezek said...

A very happy and successful New Year's wish to you, David.

Unknown said...

Hi! I am an Etsy seller and noticed my my Google Analytics page today that traffic came via your site at least once today. I don't know if it was you or another of your followers but it was neat to see the links :)

I like your blog .. haven't had much time to read lately but will be looking again soon, and at some of your links now that the busy Christmas season is over.

Take care.
Megan
aka Dreary Mouse
www.mossmountain.etsy.com
mossmountain.blogspot.com