Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Harvest Festival is Almost Here!


I cannot believe how FAST this year has gone by! It's already December - and that means it's time for the Harvest Festival. This is the big, 3 day show that I've been frantically working towards for the last 6 months!

If you are in the So. Cal area, come on down to the Harvest Festival this weekend, Dec 4-6. There are hundreds of artists from across the United States represented at the show. There's lots of food, entertainment, and of course...Chicken Lips!

I've got LOTS of new Holiday items made exclusively for the show; angels, snowmen, Santas, and much more! But get there early, for the best selection. Last year, I almost sold out by the 3rd day of the show!

I've had a lot of requests from customers to restock my ETSY shop. I'm so sorry that it has been so depleted for so long! What with the efforts of building enough stock for the Harvest Festival and getting knocked down by the nasty Swine flu, I just haven't had a chance to "restock the shelves." I promise that next week I will be posting some new items and having a Christmas Sale! Be sure to check back here for details.

12 comments:

yoborobo said...

They are all so cute, David! And it's a crazy time of year, that's for sure. :) pam

Iva Wilcox said...

So glad you're better David! Have a grand time at the Festival and I hope you DO sell out!!
~ Iva

By Way of Salem said...

Love your new pieces David! I hope you just knock 'em dead at the fest! Gee, I might have ONE new piece by the time you get back. LOL!

Bearly Sane said...

Good luck at the show David...your new creations are just fabulous!
Hugs,
Sandi @ Bearly Sane

Eva Russo said...

Hi David! I am happy to hear you recovered from the flu! Your Xmas creations are gourgeous they have set me in the mood for Caroling and making an Advent Calendar! Good luck for the Festival and best Wishes to you and all the ones you love!
X
Eva

William Bezek said...

Best of luck at the Harvest Festival David, I hope you sell out! Three days? I don't know how you do it, I'm wiped out after a one day show.

Flora said...

David,
I think Blogger is having a brain fart!!! I have tried to answer the comments and it deleted them, I re wrote and the deleted ones came back , now it won't let me comment?
hmmm? I just wanted to say Thanks for visiting me and also I LOVE all your new stuff especially the roly-poly's!!So glad to hear you're doing better, I hated it when that nasty bug got hold of me
Blessings,Flora

Flora said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christopher A. Klingler said...

Hope it will be a ROCKIN' success 4 ya!!!

Have a great weekend!

Santa CK (-'

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Have a terrific show David and sell-sell-sell!!! (Which I know you will you talented guy you!!) Love the peeks you gave us...it all looks great!
Laurie

tattytiara said...

Wow, your stuff is so cute. Have a great show!

KatHreN said...

ha I love them all...fantastic...hope you do great at the sale.
Kathren