Monday, December 7, 2009

Harvest Festival a SUCCESS!!!!!


Despite the lackluster economy, the Harvest Festival was a HUGE success for me! In fact, I had the best sales of ANY show I've ever worked! I'm still coming down off the excitement and high!

I can't even begin to tell you what a thrill it was to receive such wonderful praise and compliments for those who stopped by my booth! The comment I most often heard was... "your work just makes me smile!" As an artist, a comment like that is true validation. It is important for me to know that my art is connecting with an audience. Online sales are wonderful and are a great indicator that I'm doing something right, but there is nothing like seeing firsthand the reaction that my art evokes.

I'm so happy to be able to share my vision through my creations and am so thankful for the wonderful friends and collectors that keep coming back for more.

Thanks to all of you!!!
Post a Comment