Friday, February 12, 2010

Spring Begins Tonight!

Okay, I know we're still a ways off from the first day of Spring, but tonight on Spookytime Jingles I will be showcasing several new creations to kick-start the season. My latest offering include several new bunnies, in addition to a Halloween themed fellow!

All items are sold on a first-come first-served basis, so don't be late. The fun begins at midnight tonight (EST). Hop on over - hope to see you there!

Click here to visit the site.... www.spookytimejingles.com

 

9 comments:

Jorge de Rojas said...

David I said it before, but those whiskers are just wicked fun!

ImagiMeri said...

Hi David,

Looks like you've been pretty busy. I have, too, but I wish I was as busy as you. Great stuff, and I love the easter bunnies.

Hugs,
Meri

Unknown said...

Wonderful! I especially love the little wisp of a flower the first bun is holding. :-)

Christopher A. Klingler said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE Hallowe'en rabbit!!! '-)

CK (-:

Carolee said...

David, your work always amazes me, and these are no exception! They're just wonderful...

~ Carolee

Anonymous said...

Love the colors!

Unknown said...

Every time i come to your blog, it always makes me smile!!!!
: D Love your work!!!
Hugs,
Jackie

Kathy said...

I just love your work...the bunnies are to cute!

I've also nominated you for a Sunshine Blog Award, you can pick it up over on my blog here: http://calkatthejewelryjunkie.blogspot.com

You've got an awesome, and entertaining blog!

Unknown said...

David I love these guys!!