Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sneak Peak

This Friday is the February update on Spookytime Jingles. It is also a Holiday Hootenanny, which means that many of the participating artists will be offering Easter-themed art as well as the usual Christmas and Halloween. I decided to not only offer Easter, but Halloween as well...both combined in the same piece! Here's a sneak peak at "Howard the Halloween Bunny."

In addition to Howard, I will be offering several Springtime-themed pieces. Be sure to drop by the 13th at midnight (EST).

8 comments:

ImagiMeri said...

Hi David, Howard is adorable, one of the cheekiest grins I've seen yet. I'm a big fan, so keep it coming....;o)

Hugs,
Meri

Bearly Sane said...

You have just gotta love those whiskers!!! LOL!!
I will most definitely drop by ... I will be on line round the clock as we will be having our 24 hr Be My Valentine online teddy show at the same time.
Looking forward to fun times!!
Sandi @ Bearly Sane

Jorge de Rojas said...

Those whiskers are too funny. Love what you do with ordinary wire, it's putty in your hands. Can't wait to see the rest.

KatHreN said...

very cute love the mask.....Im working on my bunnies right now!! Maybe one day Ill be right next to you in STJ!!

Unknown said...

I've been a 'lurker' since last fall and just had to tell you I love your work!! It's always a pleasure to stop by and see what you've created!

William Bezek said...

Oh, that Howard is such a Holiday Hopper!

WoolenSails said...

Lots of great new pieces this year. I can see why Homer sold out, I love that one.

Debbie

Unknown said...

Love them David....good luck tonight :) Happy Valentine's too!