Monday, December 15, 2008

Annie the Angel


I love making angels. There is something so wonderful about what they represent - love, peace and joy....even if they looked "whacked out" like mine. It just goes to prove that despite the outward appearance, there may be a lot of love inside. Annie the Angel is one of those "whacked out" creations of mine. With her toothy grin and frazzled hair, she is a vision of holiday madness! But, despite the way she looks, she has lots of love to share. This is one of the largest Paperclay pieces I've ever made, standing at approx. 18" high. If you are interested in adopting her, I am offering her exclusively on A Time For Primitives. Happy Holidays!

17 comments:

{Daydreamer} said...

Ha ha - cute!
H :)

The Texas Woman said...

I always covet the mouths on your people. My dentist says mine is so small it's hard to work in! Maybe you could make me some new choppers!

The Texas Woman

PJHornbergerFolkArtist.com said...

Gotta make more of these! She's so fun, and her size makes her even so. Love that smile!

Anonymous said...

I love the whacked out look!

Halloween Fanatic said...

Please stop by http://enchantedholidays.blogspot.com/
I need your help!

The Polka Dot Pixie said...

This is absolutely awesome!Love the hair.

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

She is a delight David and I love the large size!!! My tallest has been just over 23" and I think that is my limit because shipping becomes costly on the tall boys/girls.

Gail Lackey said...

Oh She's Adorabley Frazzaled..I can so relate!! Luv Her!!
Happy Haunted Holidaze, Gail

Christopher A. Klingler said...

David ~ Wishing you & yours a very happy holidays. (-:

PS: Annie is 2 cute!

PPS: Your goodie is on its way & hope you will enjoy it.

SpOOky CK

Lisa Johnson said...

Too cute as always! Merry Christmas!

HowlingMoonDesigns said...

Love her David!!! :)and everyone should know..She's even cuter in person!!! I've seen her..LOL
David did you get snow yesterday?
Candy

Carolee said...

She's just delightful!!

~ Carolee

The Studio at Crow Haven Farm, LLC said...

David this really cool! Very unique and I so love the smiles you put on them! They make me giggle!
Happy Holidays to you and your loved ones!

Halloween Fanatic said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS! Robert and family

http://enchantedholidays.blogspot.com/2008/12/merry-christmas.html

Anonymous said...

Great angel. I guess I never really thought about it but angels must come in all shapes and sizes (and with all sorts of smiles!)

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Wishing you a wonderful New Year!!! :-)

Chris

Once Upon A Blue Crow said...

Thanks for your wonderful comments! I dropped by your blog last night and was browsing around-Phenomenal work! Definitely brings BIG smiles!!