Monday, October 12, 2009

Spookytime Jingles - Tonight at Midnight


Honestly, I feel like time is slipping through my fingers! I can't seem to get everything done that needs to be done for my upcoming shows, much less find time to keep up with my blog. I do apologize for the lack of posts and promise I will rectify that soon! I've got LOTS of new creations that I'm anxious to share with you!

In the meantime, be sure to pop into SpookyTime Jingles tonight at midnight for the lastest update. I've got some new Halloween and Christmas creations (like this festive Halloween Kitty). And, I understand that this month's surprise Guest Artist is absolutely amazing! I don't know who it is myself...we'll all have to stop in tonight and find out together.

10 comments:

yoborobo said...

Love your kitty, David! It's a busy time of year, isn't it? See ya over on STJ! :)

Iva Wilcox said...

He is adorable David!! Can't wait to see your other creations!
~ Iva

Halloween Fanatic said...

COOL!

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Your kitty got squished into his box and looks adorable, and it is that time of year so don't be hard on yoursel!! My blogging was pathetic the last couple of months so I will try to do better too!!

Great piece so I can't wait to see the others!
Laurie

Unknown said...

So in love with your work!!!

Robin Armstrong Seeber said...

Hi David, too adroable! I had a bit of time so decided to stop by and say hey, everything is so yummy.. robin

William Bezek said...

Nice work David...Relax! I am sure you will finish everything!

KatHreN said...

That time of year when everyone is so busy!!! Great kitty and the suprise guest is awesome as well as all the new pieces on stj
kathren

Sheryl Parsons said...

How fun he is! I love the concept,and the box this kitty pops out of! Wonderful David!

Anonymous said...

Time management is my worst enemy!