Thursday, April 8, 2010

Chicken Lips...On Our Way to PA!

I just finished packing up my offerings for the Spookytime Jingles booth at the National Halloween Convention in Pennsylvania. Since pumpkins seem to be my biggest seller and such a crowd pleaser, I really focused on them. I've got tall pumpkins, short pumpkins, fat pumpkins and pumpkin candy containers...with a couple of skulls and devil thrown in for good measure ;)

If you can't make it to the show, don't worry...I've got LOTS more pumpkins on the way!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Gotta love those punkins! :-)
Good luck at the show!
- Deb

KatHreN said...

love them all.....especially the 3 tower pumpkins.....hope they all sell good luck.
Kathren

Anonymous said...

Where in PA will you be? I will refer some friends to you.

magikalseasons said...

Wonderful all of them! The jol with the tounge lol! :)

Anonymous said...

Good Luck James ~even tho I know you'll sell out!!!!

All your sculpts are wonderful~

yoborobo said...

I love all of them, but I love the skulls best. :)

BlacknickSculpture said...

The pumpkin biting his tongue is a riot! Good luck at the show.

Unknown said...

WOW David! How exciting! All of your pumpkins look fantastic. I'm sure you'll run out very quickly.

Vania :)

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful pieces and I am sure people will love them.
I hope you have a wonderful time at the show and get lots of sales.

Debbie

Unknown said...

wow!! look at all those crazy pumpkins. they are great!!

ImagiMeri said...

Hi David,

Your contingent looks awesome.......I hope you sell everything!!!! Best of luck!

Hugs,
Meri

Jonty said...

WOW what an awesome bunch of madness lol. Skulls too now your talking my language lol. Good luck though i know you don't need it lol.

snippetgirl said...

Fantastic!!!! I know they will ALL be a big hit!!!
Have a great weekend!
Carrie

Carrieann said...

the most lovely pumpkin patch I've ever seen...that also grins back at me.

Good luck in PA!

Unknown said...

These are wonderful!! These will be snatched up sooo fast!