Friday, May 21, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I've been working my tail off trying to make enough hanging ornaments for my upcoming shows. These little ornies have been so popular that I can never seem to make enough of them! This year, I'm trying to get ahead of the game and make as many as I can early so I'm not panicked right before the show (Ha!, like that won't happen!).

I've got ornie witches, pumpkins, devils, skellys, cats and more! I know not everyone can make it out to my shows, so I will be posting a few on my ETSY shop in the coming weeks.

Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Love all those toothy grins and lips! Looks like you've been very busy!

~ Deb

Light and Shadow Studio said...

That is amazing to see them all together like that. Looks to me like your getting pretty far on your goal. Good luck!
Tammy

Bearly Sane said...

Oh what wonderful smiles to greet me at 6.30 am this Saturday morning. Go David!!!
Warmest Hugs,
Sandi @ Bearly Sane

Flora said...

Awesome goodness David!!!
Blessings,Flora

Unknown said...

Very cute, David! I love the one with the little "O" lips!! When is anyone never without panic at the anticipation of an upcoming show?! Good luck wiht yours!

yoborobo said...

Go David! And thank you for all those smiles. Can't wait to see them finished. :) Pam

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Good luck getting all your lil' Chicken Lips in a row! '-))

Have a great weekend.

CK :-))

William Bezek said...

Yes, my panic has already begun, nice work.

Anonymous said...

My hands hurt just looking at all that work you've put into them! :)

HightonRidley said...

Good to hear that they're still flying out the door!

FishStikks said...

ADORABLE little ornies!!

Keeping my eye out for them!

By Way of Salem said...

I love the masses!!! It's a Halloween herd! LOL! Love them all. :)