Monday, January 3, 2011

Chicken Lips Web Site Overhaul!

Since I spent some time cleaning and sprucing up my studio, I figured it was about time I got in and cleared the cobwebs off my web site as well. It's been a couple years since I designed the site and felt it high time to shine it up, so to speak.

www.chickenlips.biz
Most of the work on the old site was SO outdated! It never ceases to amaze me how my style progresses over the years. I'm not even aware of the change until I look back a couple of years and view the old versus new creations side by side!

Stop by and take a look at my new site - and be sure to sign-up for the new mailing list; subscribers get sneak-peaks at upcoming works for sale and occasional special discounts in my ETSY shop.


I wish you all a happy and creative-filled 2011!

7 comments:

Michele Lynch Art said...

A new studio paint job and now an updated website???!!! Now I'm really jealous!!! Site looks fabulous!! Michele

Anonymous said...

It's wonderful David!!!!

Let's be neighbors in the "future"

Take care and see you in 2011
Pattee

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

How fun David!! Looks terrific!
Laurie

Bearly Sane said...

Looks fab David ... you are an inspiration!
A wonderful beginning for the New Year...hope yours is a happy and prosperous one.
Warmest Hugs,
Sandi @ Ess D'Ess Bears and Bearly Sane Studio

ImagiMeri said...

Hi David,

Your website is awesome, as usual. Did you design the whole thing, too, or did you have help? I'm so inspired by your professionalism, and how neat and orderly you are....I'm so jealous.......but in the best way.
Stop by and see what I've been up to lately and make sure you go back a few posts to see through the holidays.

Hugs,
Meri

One Creative Queen said...

I love what you did to the site - and to your studio! The paint adds a lot. I'm truly jealous of your new 'dos!

Happy New Year - I hope it's a fabulous year, full of creativity, prosperity, good health, and lots of love. xx

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, how the heck did I miss this? Anywho, your re-vamped site is TRULY SUPERB Mr. Everett!!

Lori