Friday, March 18, 2011

Facebook Fan Page

You may have noticed a LOT of your favorite artists promoting their Facebook Fan pages latelty. Facebook has done some major revamping to the good old "fan and business" pages, enticing a lot of us to make the leap. The new improvements actually allow the user to create a more "web" like experince with pages for blogs, photos, updates, newsletters, etc. These new features make it so much easier to keep up with the fast-paced world of the web.

You can view my Facebook fan page here... http://www.facebook.com/chickenlips.folkart

Please stop by and be sure to hit the "LIKE" button - I know, it makes me sound so needy - but doing so will ensure that you are getting my current updates and photos of works in progress.

Ain't technology grand!

2 comments:

Praying God's Promises said...

I love your page. How did you do it? I have a FB page but not a fan page.

Welcome To My Blog said...

Thank you for the information David. I am so happy I "found" you, I haven't smiled this much in ages. Your work is amazing. :)

Kim