Monday, June 13, 2011

The Samples are Here!

I just received my first look at sample prototypes from ESC Trading Co. that are being built from my original designs. At first glance, I had a tough time telling which was mine and which was the sample! I think that is a good sign that I choose the right company to reproduce my work. With just a few tweaks and adjustments, I will be ready to give my approval for reproduction.

The finished pieces will be created in a type of paper-pulp; this will help give the reproductions the same look and feel as my original construction. ESC Trading Co. is planning on offering 10 of my designs for their 2012 Spring collection.

Seeing these sample photos really helps makes this dream a reality. I think I can stop pinching myself now to see if I'm dreaming; all this pinching is making me black and blue!


15 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats, David!
(quit pinching yourself...don't make us do an intervention...)

Rob said...

Yay!! That is great!

Daisy Girl said...

Congrats!! You deserve this!! You are a true talent!! :)

Daisy Girl said...

Congrats!! You deserve this!! You're so talented!! :)

Judy C said...

Absolutely Fabulous. Way to go!

maddyrose said...

You're truly talented and your creations are amazing. Congrats.

by Wendy Leaumont said...

Oh, so glad to hear you are happy with the samples! That is great news for sure! A huge congratulations, David...very happy for you!

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

I'm glad to hear everything is working out o.k. You are a very talented artist and you deserve this.
Reach for the stars!
Congratulations!
Blessings
Robin

ImagiMeri said...

I'm so happy for you David, I so wish you much more success. Please don't forget us "little people" when you're a huge success.......wink, wink!

Big Hugs,
Meri

LuLu Kellogg said...

Congrats David! I am so happy for you!s

yoborobo said...

Wow - they are really amazing! Congrats, David!!!!

Diane Duda said...

Very exciting!!! Congratulations. :)

Xabi said...

felicidades
buen fin de semana
besos

Anonymous said...

So happy for you! ...and glad the prototypes turned out well. I've heard some horror stories. Excited to see the big launch in 2012! Your work is always amazing.

Johanna Parker said...

Glad you are pleased David ~ that's great! I'm glad they are using a paper pulp too.... yay! Looking forward to seeing your spring line in the catalog...

Cheers,
~ Johanna