Friday, September 30, 2011

EHAG Emporium for September - BOZO BONES

This month on EHAG Emporium, I am offering this "spring-eyed" skelly named Bozo Bones. He is hand-sculpted from papier-maché, painted in acrylics, stained and sealed. He stands at approx. 15" high.

Bozo Bones is an original creation and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.

You can adopt Bozo Bones by clicking the "Purchase Me" button at the bottom of the page.

Thanks for stopping by!

Price $145 (plus $10 UPS shipping to the US Lower 48)
BOZO BONES is SOLD! Thank You!!!!

2 comments:

ImagiMeri said...

He's hilarious David. I love the "springy" eyes.....I've been toying with that idea for awhile now, but just haven't thought of an appropriate creature.

I'm so happy that your getting your dues finally. I know how hard you've worked for it the past few years.

God Bless, and continued blessings for your success.

Hugs,
Meri

Anonymous said...

He's amazing David! I love the eye popping!!!

SO good to see you last week... yikes was it only last week!!!!

XXX
Pattee