Monday, October 31, 2011

Candy Corn Skelly


Happy Halloween!!!

Here is my latest offering from the Eclectic Halloween Artists Group Emporium - Candy Corn Skelly! He is hand-sculpted from papier-maché, painted in acrylics, stained and sealed. He stands at approx. 15" high and has a removeable Halloween baton and expressive wrapped-wire arms.





This unique skelly is only available for sale here on my blog. If you wish you purchase Candy Corn Skelly, you can do so by clicking the Paypal button below. Or, visit http://ehagemporium.blogspot.com/ to see some of the other offerings from the amazing artists at EHAG.



Candy Corn Skelly
SOLD - Thank you!



2 comments:

Melissa Valeriote said...

Super sweet David. Happy Halloween!

ImagiMeri said...

Awesomely, spooky, cool David. I'm hoping next year is the year for me, and I can finally get one of your sculpts. Keep your fingers crossed!

I hope this was your best year yet, and may it only get better!

Big Hugs,
Meri