Monday, November 21, 2011

Visions of Sugar Plums

On November 29th, I will be having my first Holiday online-sale on my website! Expect to see snowmen, santas and lots of sugar and spice (and a maybe a skeleton or two for good measure).

I will open the doors to the sale at 6pm (pst). All my creations are one-of-a-kind and sold on a first-come first-served basis. For show details, click here

For my e-mail subscribers, several hours before the sale begins, I will be sending a sneak peak image of all the creations that will be offered. If you are not already on my e-mail list and would like to be included in the "sneak peek," click here to signup

I wish everyone a truly happy holiday season!

3 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

I can't wait to see what you will have David! Happy Thanksgiving!

LuLupr

Юлия Моисеенко said...

super! i love it!!!

Anonymous said...

your work is just so great! Love it!!