Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Spring Fever!


I must apologize for my lack of posts lately, but I've been frantically creating new designs for the upcoming Glitterfest show! This will be my only "Spring-themed" show this year, so I'm really focusing on lots of bunnies, chicks and other spring favorites.


I generally put most of my attention to Halloween and Christmas designs, but this year the "Spring" bug bit me! I don't know what it was...our unusually warm Winter weather, or perhaps the new Martha Stewart pastel paints I purchased. Whatever it was, I'm thoroughly loving this spring-fever I've got!



8 comments:

FRANCESCA MARTINEZ said...

Tus personajes son muy divertidos , me encantan ¡¡

fancifulelephantemporium said...

I am enjoying your spring fever. Love the Bunnies and Chicks and the eggs - well,they are just too too!!

Recycle Artist said...

David, I love your stuff and can't wait to see what Glitterfest projects your create!

maddyrose said...

I'm loving every one of these characters and can't wait to see them painted.

Ron said...

I love them!
The 'angry birds' are simply wonderful.
Can't wait to see them finished!
Good luck with the show and may you sell everything you make!!

Anne said...

Too, too delightful! Love the grumpy chicks! ♥

Carolee said...

Love these! Have fun at Glitterfest!

~ Carolee

Catherine Darling said...

Best wishes for great success at Glitterfest. Hope you will post some of your painted spring critters soon.