Friday, July 31, 2009

Halloween on Arts A Flutter!


As I write this, I'm STUNNED to think that it's already August! Well, with the start of a new month comes a new edition of Arts A Flutter. I'm offering 3 little Halloween goodies this month. Check out my little Devil, and two mini candy containers. With these tough ecomonic times, I know some of us are watching every penny - so I'm offering these smaller versions of my more popular items - perfect for any collection and any budget!

Arts A Flutter has some really wonderful offerings this month by some very talented artists. Drop on by!

17 comments:

Halloween Fanatic said...

Love it LIL Devil!!

HowlingMoonDesigns said...

Love Them David!!!
Hugs,
The Twisted One :)

Christopher A. Klingler said...

GREAT new items on Arts a Flutter! I was just looking at all the artist goodies on the website earlier today.

Have a super weekend as well!

Chris *-)

Anonymous said...

Love that devil!

yoborobo said...

They're all great - but my heart goes to the devil (wait, that sounded weird). Have a great weekend, David!

Jorge de Rojas said...

Hey David, they look great! I love the Devil's base, very tongue in cheek.

Theresa said...

I love your new goodies on Arts A Flutter... the little devil is really fantastic (I like is little feet LOL).

Unknown said...

These are fabulous!

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Another great group David!!!! I looked last night and the updates all look great!!
Laurie

Kathy said...

Absolutely devilish....love them. I'm off to check out Arts A Flutter.

The Polka Dot Pixie said...

Utterly fantastic work!!! (as usual :-) )

Marie Patterson Studio said...

Great work....love that devil!

Lance said...

Those are great David! And I love the army of skeletons in the below post!

AwtemNymf said...

Awesome idea- to make smaller versions! You Rawk dude! Love the pumpkin!

alteredpastimes said...

Hey David, Just stopping by to say hi. Love your new items! The devil is great!
Linda

lisanelsonart said...

These are wonderful, David!! I love devils - such a great theme for both Halloween and folk art. I can't believe it's August already either - before we know it, Halloween will be upon us. YIKES!!

Anonymous said...

David, I have a new address! When you have lots of time, please give mine an adjustment. pjhornberger.com