Friday, July 10, 2009

Happy Anniversary STJ!



It's hard to believe, but SpookyTimeJingles turns 1 year old this month! If you're not familiar with SpookyTimeJingles (or STJ for people in the know) this is a wonderful online marketplace that features some of the finest Halloween and Christmas artists around. I'm proud to have been one of the original members of this site from the start.

With so many amazing artists on STJ, it has caused me to push myself creatively - farther than I've ever gone - stepping out of my comfort zone and creating the best work I can. I have met some wonderful lifelong friends through this site, and look forward to meeting many more.

This month I'm offering several new Halloween and Christmas goodies (a few pictured below) designed exclusively for STJ.

Whether you prefer visions of sugar plums, or things that go bump in the night, SpookyTimeJingles has something for you. Check out the latest update on the 13th, at 12am! It's where sweet and spooky commingle!�

13 comments:

Halloween Fanatic said...

I cannot wait! I hope my wallet holds out!!!

Sheryl Parsons said...

Everyone should have at least one or two or three or more of your pieces strategically placed around the house to keep them smiling!

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Great pieces for the update David!!! You talented guy you!!!

Have a great weekend!
Laurie

Theresa said...

David everything looks fantastic!!!!

yoborobo said...

David, your work is always so inspiring! Can't wait to see what everyone has cooked up. :) Pam

Coach Z said...

Dear Mr. Lips: I am looking forward to seeing all your good stuff this weekend!!! Smiles

Christopher A. Klingler said...

FUN new STJ goodies!!!

Enjoy your weekend. :-)

Chris

HowlingMoonDesigns said...

Awesome work David :)..and Happy Birthday to STJ!
Hugs,
Candy

Halloween Fanatic said...

I like that Mr. Lips comment, I might just start calling you that!!He he he...Cannot wait until tomorrow night!!!Hope you are having a great weekend!!

William Bezek said...

Dear Mr. Lips, I heart your skeleton with the pumpkin! See what they have started, Goodbye Mr. Lips!

KatHreN said...

Mr.Lips....LMAO...so funny...seee I knew I came to this site for a reason..I always get a laugh and smile. As always your work is MAAAArvolous...love them.
Kathren

Lance said...

Great update on STJ David, you are a folk art master!! Mr. Bones is too cool, and they guy with the candy corn too!

yoborobo said...

Oh, I do so love your skelly dude holding the pumpkin. I swoon whenever I look at it. *swoon* Great work David!!