Friday, September 11, 2009

It's Time for SpookyTime Jingles!


Tomorrow night at midnight will be the release of the new issue of SpookyTime Jingles! I have several exclusive creations that I will be offering on a first-come first-served basis! Many collectors anxiously sit by the computer hitting the refresh button at midnight in hopes of being the first to grab one of the creations from the more than 20 amazing artists represented on the site.

Pepé the circus clown (above) is just one of the new Halloween and Christmas creations I will be unveiling.

Synchronize your watches - I'll see you at the witching hour!

9 comments:

yoborobo said...

Oh my gosh, David, Pepe is just amazing. I love the B&W! :) See you manana!

William Bezek said...

You are really doing some fun work lately!

Theresa said...

David your skeletons are the best!!! :)

Marie Patterson Studio said...

He's GREAT...love the black and white!

KatHreN said...

do your fingers ever get tired...LOL
thanks for my smile today!!
kathren

Lance said...

David, you're on fire with these pieces! Keep it up! Beauford is one of my new favorites!

paula nerhus said...

I love your work as well! I love art that make me feel something and yours makes me HAPPY!

Kathy said...

Pepe is fabulous....a little Tim Burton very cool!

Anonymous said...

He's adorable!!!!!

Aelwyn
http://hedgewitchhollow.blogspot.com