Friday, December 11, 2009

Spooky Time Jingles Update


It's that time again...time for a new update on Spookytime Jingles. The site updates at midnight on the 13th. And this month I'm offering FREE shipping anywhere in the US (lower 48). My sales have been so great these last few weeks (thank you EVERYONE!) that I will not be offering any new Halloween items this month, but I will be offering two new Christmas creations. Stop by Saturday at Midnight to get first chance at mine and the other wonderful artist on Spookytime Jingles.

7 comments:

The Studio at Crow Haven Farm, LLC said...

Happy Holidays David and Congrats on the Sales. I'll set my alarm clock... for STJ hehehe Have a wonderful and creative weekend.
Cheers!

Marie Patterson Studio said...

GREAT new pieces!
Happy Holidays!

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Lovely new pieces as always. :-)

Have a great weekend!

Chris (-:

Jaime Haney said...

I just found your site through Designs by CK and love your work! I'm now following... Merry Christmas! ~Jaime

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Dear David,

Thanks SO much for your friendship in 2009! AND for your recent bids too...hope you win! '-)

Hope this note finds you well & enjoy your week!

Chris :-)

La Donna Welter said...

Merry Christmas and thank you for your friendship throughout the year! : )
La Donna

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Merry Christmas David!

Chris (-: