Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Holiday Hootenany on Spookytime Jingles!

Starting tonight at Midnight (EST), the virtual doors will open on yet another month of Halloween and Christmas offerings from the many talented artists of Spookytime Jingles. But this month is something special - it's time for the annual Holiday Hootenany! Which means that many of the artists (including myself) will offer Valentine's-themed pieces. Here's a sneak peek at mine, titled "Cold Hands, Warm Heart." Unfortunatley, time has really snuck up on me and I will only be offering one Valentine's piece for this update. However, I have a couple of Cupids in the work right now which will done next week. Look for an update soon!

6 comments:

magikalseasons said...

Heartwarming snowman can't wait to see the rest of him! :)

ImagiMeri said...

Awesome stuff David, keep it up. Can't wait to see the cupids.

Meri

William Bezek said...

A Hootenany!...Dang...break a leg David!

snippetgirl said...

He looks awesome!! Can't wait to see him in full! I knew you'd have a creative twist on Valentine's :)!!

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Adorable David....and he does look really cold!! Maybe I need to invite him in for some hot chocolate in my house!!
Laurie

Jorge de Rojas said...

Hey stranger,
your snowman looks like what I've been looking like these last few days down here. COLD and no heat brrrrrr. Can't wait to see what you come up for Easter