Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Back to Work!

After a much needed vacation to Hawaii, I've put my nose back to the grindstone! Seems the wonderful warm weather we had while I was gone helped to dry a lot of the pieces that I had been working on. Now it's time for paint and Gesso.


I've got lots of seasonal goodies in the works including a couple new pieces that I'm really excited about; an Uncle Sam in a watermelon car and a skeleton in a pumpkin car! Hope to start painting these soon. Stay tuned.

7 comments:

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Okay...a watermelon car. I couldn't figure out what he was doing in a potato. Where is my brain?!!!
Looking great David!!
Laurie

ImagiMeri said...

Hi David,

Your creations are looking awesome, as usual. Uncle Sam is great. I'm glad you had a nice getaway in Hawaii, I've never been, but practically everyone I know has.....I guess I should go someday. I prefer England, but that's a whole other story. Great stuff comin' out of your studio!

Hugs,
Meri

KatHreN said...

awesome!!!! I love the Uncle sam!!! looking forward to seeing them all done.
ToOdlEs
Kathren

snippetgirl said...

SOOOOOO awesome, David!!! The details are fabulous. Can't wait to see the watermelon car! Clever, clever, clever. Glad you got rejuvenated too!

Unknown said...

Love the Uncle Sam and all of the skellies! Looks like you deserved that vacation!

Light and Shadow Studio said...

Do you ever sleep David? Look at all these wonderful goodies waiting for paint! Can't wait to see them done up. After a vacation to Hawaii you should be all rested,tan, and ready to work. Lucky guy!

HowlingMoonDesigns said...

Oh David..The new pieces look Awesome!...Makes me tired looking at all the work..LOL..I NEED to get busy!
Hugs,
Candy