Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bunny Boy Returns


I know, I know...I said in an earlier post that I was done making Spring-themed creations for the year - but I just couldn't resist making one more Bunny Boy. I sold the last one so quickly (thanks Carol!) that I had to make another. You can check back through my Blog archives if you want the full story on this fellow - it's just TOO painful to explain again ;)

Bunny Boy is (of course), paperclay on a wood base. He's one of my larger creations - coming in at just over 15" high. Seems like it's easier to make larger art than smaller art. I keep telling myself I should keep it small, but then I get my hands into the paperclay and all reason flies out the window!

Bunny Boy is up for adoption at my ETSY shop. Get him while you can, 'cause this is gonna be the last one for this year (honest)!

15 comments:

snippetgirl said...

LOVE those bunny slippers!!!!!

PJHornbergerFolkArtist.com said...

I like the bigger pieces! He's fabulous, and he knows it! ~PJ

Unknown said...

You gotta go with the flow when it comes to the creativity! I love the bunny he is so FUN!!!
ODD~

Sheryl Parsons said...

Oh, this is too much!!!!! The slipper are so perfect for him. So glad you didn't stop with the Spring creations and I vote for more! You are always inspiring me David!

:-)
Sheryl

Sheryl Parsons said...

Okay, I had to go see the Bunny Boy story, man oh man! Yes, clay is cheaper than therapy! I had to dress as an angel one year and sing "What Child is This" for a Christmas program. All the boys sat in the back row and laughed at me, and to this day I still have a hard time with solos in church. I can sing anywhere else, but solo in church......eeek!

Sheryl

Totally Timmy said...

How awesome he is!! I'll have to feature him in my Easter Blog on Thursday! Love the slippers!

Imseeingraggedies Nutt said...

OMGosh!!! I LOVE HIM!!! So glad you made another one!!! Go ahead and ship him to me! hehehe evil grin!
Remember my sock monkey? Check out my Pink Panther! I would love your opinion of him! Keep up the great work!

http://imseeingraggedies.blogspot.com/

Prim's by Kim said...

Indeed he sure is splendid! How about a pair of those slippers in a size 8 =D

Halloween Fanatic said...

Too Funny David! Too funny! Robert

FlightFancy said...

He's great! The slippers gave me a good giggle :)

alteredpastimes said...

Hi David, Love the Bunny Boy. I better give my daughter some clay now! I made a Turtle Dove costume for her to wear in a play. Uh oh! She was just so cute though! Keep on creating these wonderful pieces!
Linda

Christopher A. Klingler said...

SO cute David and I love his bunny slippers too!

Popping in to say hello.

Hope you are having a great week.

Chris (-:

Lezlei Ann Young said...

I LOVE Bunny Boy!

Lezlei

Once Upon A Blue Crow said...

I love your contributions you're sending for the show! Now, I really want a pair of those bunny slippers...I would wear them just as proudly as Bunny Boy!

moti said...

He's fabulous!!!!!!!, gorgeous!!!, I love your work!!!!!!!!!!
congratulations

Eli