Thursday, June 18, 2009

Bring on the Owls!


I've long since loved Owls  - they are such Halloween icons. But, I had always been a little intimidated about making one...birds are just not my thing. I decided that I would throw caution to the wind and give one a try - heck, if it didn't turn out right, I could always turn it into something else (that's the magic of clay!). 

I'm happy to report that he did turn out as I had hoped! I'm also happy to report that he has already found a new home with my friend and collector, Robert of Halloween Fanatic

Now, I'm off to make MORE owls!

17 comments:

Judy C said...

You make a great owl.

Shanna said...

I LOVE THIS! Have you ever made a donkey?

Hope said...

I love owls! this one is fab and I hope you plan on making more!

Unknown said...

He's FAB!!! You did a great job, and I'm sure we'll be seeing more owls from now on.

Vania

Halloween Fanatic said...

I cannot wait until he lands here!! Thanks for allowing me to get him, so excited!!!

Imseeingraggedies Nutt said...

I love your lil owl!!! Sooo cute!

magikalseasons said...

Lucky Halloween Fanatic! Love them!:) Becca

snippetgirl said...

Totally spooktacular!! You definitely need to make more.

Theresa said...

I hope there will be more of these to come in the future... I just love the way this duo turned out. :)

Hugs,

Theresa

yoborobo said...

He is a fabulous owl!! Make more!! :) Pam

Kathy said...

It's great...love it and glad to hear he has a good home...I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Kathy

Little Dollings by Brenda O. said...

Aww, he's perfect, David! Make more! It's been a while since I've had blog time, and yours is one of my fav places.. always makes me smile, bunches!

:)
Brenda

Eva Russo said...

This is really fabulous! =^_^=

Christopher A. Klingler said...

FAB David!!! ~ Robert is VERY lucky!!!

Enjoy your weekend.

Chris (-:

William Bezek said...

That owl has a very innocent look, cute eyes!

Jorge de Rojas said...

Whooo stole my heart away, whoooo! Love him David, keep it up.
Jorge

Jon Wallace said...

Amazing work! I enjoy looking at your posts. When i grow up I want to be like you lol :)