Thursday, March 11, 2010

The End of Spring

Okay, I know Spring hasn't even officially begun, but for me it's over. By that, I mean that I'm finished with my Spring-themed creations for this year. It's time to get busy on Halloween! My bunnies have been a BIG hit this year (thank you to all who purchased them). So to say farewell to the season, I have two final furry friends that are looking for good homes. These will most likely be the last bunnies I make this year, so get them fast before they're gone!
Both of these fellows are available exclusively on my ETSY shop. Hop on over and take a look at these and other creations I have available.

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Len said...

The rabbit standing on the round base is my favourite. I also went to your etsy store, the crow and sheep is great.

Anonymous said...

Aw Spring is over!!! Didn't it just start David???

I love your Halloween art and of course you are so good at that!!!

I love your bunnies...

Unknown said...

Love those ultra permed whiskers and industrial sized carrots! Fun!
- Deb

Bearly Sane said...

My heavens David your work continues to amaze me! Can't wait to see the ducks and goose finished.
Warmest hugs,
Sandi @ Bearly Sane

yoborobo said...

Love those wabbits! Can't wait to see what Halloween critters you come up with! :) Happy weekend!

Christopher A. Klingler said...

LOL ~ AH the retail cycle! (Wink) '-)

CK

Jonty said...

The fun never stops with these crazy creations such imgination & such great skilled hands.

Rosa Forino said...

complimenti per i tuoi lavori sono molto belli e originali... saluti dall'italia